Share • Advocate • Support
- Honor colon cancer patients diagnosed under 50.
- Educate others about the rising trend of young-onset colon cancer.
1 in 7 colon cancer patients are diagnosed under the age of 50 (the traditional screening age for colon cancer) and that number is expected to rise.
Join us June 5-11, and
- Bring attention to the issues facing young colon cancer survivors.
- Provide support by sharing stories and photos.
- Support research into young on-set colon cancer.
- Decrease in the number of late-stage diagnosis.
- Remember and honor loved ones.
You Can Help!
Share our video!
Attend an event
See our Facebook Events Page
Join our online flash mob!
Get the Word Out!
Download and share our flyer!
Every dollar helps us get one step closer to knocking out colon cancer.